What did that involve? Intensive training programs consisting of multiple 15 hour days of immersion into all things yoga.
- All in all, I completed over 500 hours of on-site training with the premier teacher trainers of Svaroopa® Yoga. That training covered yoga poses, anatomy, yoga sutras and more.
- In addition, I put in over 140 hours learning to craft lesson plans that meet the exacting standards of Swami Nirmalananda. Lesson plans that help students get the full effect of this remarkable style of yoga.
- I learned the details and the nuances of 100 yoga poses.
- I worked with many different body types (flexible, not so flexible, large, small and everything in between).
- I learned the wisdom offered by yoga sages - ancient and modern.
All of this has given me an in-depth understanding of how Svaroopa® Yoga affects the body, mind and spirit. It has shown me an innovative way of approaching yoga poses which uses levels of support to meet each student's body where it is. It has given me yoga therapy techniques to help students get relief from acute and chronic pain.
If you have taken my classes, you are already familiar with the benefits of Svaroopa® Yoga. If you have not, come experience a new way of being in your body and celebrate with me the gift of Svaroopa® Yoga.